Monday 24 March 2014

Main Stars - Helping hands

For my helping hands I helped two different girls
 
The first girl could not get onto the homework link and she didn't want anyone to think she did not do her homework so she called me up and I told her step by step on how to get onto the homework site and her dad was very nice because he said thanks to me through my mums face-book page
Here is a link to her blog so check her blog out
The second girl could did not know how to publish her voki onto her blog so she called me and I took her though it so she could publish it to her blog and get some more points for her main stars and so those were my helping hands here is a link to her blog so really check her out
Nina's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.