Friday 9 September 2016

Weekly revision

This week we have been getting ready for the Grey Main Art Soiree. Every student has to create a piece of art to show and hopefully get there parents to buy; Totara have been tie dying t shirts. Totara 1 and 2 have just been tidying them but Totara 3 have also been screen printing them. For the screen printing we had to first make a stencil I cut out a stencil of a Hawaiian flower and screen printed it on to the shirt that I tie dyed; in total I tie dyed 3 shirts. For the art soiree there at going to be lots of dancing and singing from the school choir which I am in and there is going to be lots of fun.
Thanks for reading my post and leave me a comment telling me what you think
Bye

Image result for hawaiian flowers

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sophie Im Anna from Mamaku hub I really liked the Art Soiree did you enjoy it? also the Hawaiian flowers are really pretty I think it would go lovely with a tie dye t-shirt. we do week reflections like your weekly revision anyway that's all taihoa [koe] ka kite (see you soon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie
    Well my t shirt looked great aye! Haha thanks for all your help with my shirt.
    From Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.