Friday 16 September 2016

Weekly reflection

This week I have been reading the book Percy Jackson and the lighting thief and I have already read the series but I decided that I would read it again I have done a book review on  it before but I am going to do a quick one now it is about a boy called Percy Jackson and he is a half blood if you dong know what a half blood it is half human half god Percy's mother is A human and his Dad is Poseidon God of the sea. But the only problem is that the Big three (Zeus Position ans Hades) have sworn not to have kids with mortals and Zeus's last child was turned into a pine tree. So he is already In danger but the Big problem is that Zeus's master bolt has been stolen and Zeus believes it was Percy so Percy along with Annabeth (daughter of Athena) And Grover the Sayter have set off to find the master bolt before the summer solstice or Zeus and Poseidon will have war upon each other.

In maths I have been working on Estimating problems on maths buddy and I have gotten really good at it My favourite questions are the ones that have 3 first names and 3 last names and by using the clues in the questions you have to find out what  name belongs to which person. Finaly and I even taught Mr Wood how to do them.

I have enterd the rotary speech competition along with Finaly and it is were you have to write a speech on the chosen topic and then present it at a dinner and the topic this year was happiness and I will be putting my speech up very soon.

It has been a all round great week and next week is the last week of school I am so excited!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.