Friday 21 August 2015

Doing nothing much

Hi guys it me Sophie how are you today. How is your life going what emotions are you feeling right now. What  are you doing at this exact moment I know you are reading this post haha I am sidekick. How freaked out are you right now come on tell me in the comment box below .Ok we know what you are doing but what am I doing you ask well first of all thank you so much for asking that was very kind of you. I am doing nothing much I am just chilling with my Sister and my Dad. My mum went out with her friends so we are just chilling and playing PlayStation four and the game is the  Lego hobbit and it is really fun. My Sister is playing as Radagast and Dads playing as Gandalf. I don't know exactly why I am posting this I just wanted to give you an update on what's going on in my life. I hope you guys will have a good night as I type this at 7:39 pm yes very fancy I'm being all exact and everything but now I leave you on the inspirational quote.



What would you change if you knew you were never going to die.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. For the last question on your post What would you change if you knew you were never going to die Well I would change my hairstyle, i would also change most of the ways i live because if i past away i wouldn't know how i would of lived in a different way
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEYYYY!!!! I've come to annoy you even more than I already am!
    Are you excited for the ski trip tomorrow?
    I'm scared! Dad is taking me up big mamma right away!
    Anyway I would change taxes because there annoying like me and there can only be one!
    I'm getting tired of typing now so i'm going to stop!
    BYEEEEE!!!!
    From your best friend
    Nina



    PS: That chair in choir is still mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.