Friday 14 August 2015

Colour poem

Green
Green Looks like flowers swaying in the morning breeze
Green sounds like baby birds chirping
Green Smells like freshly mowed Grass
Green Tastes like Mint toothpaste
Green feels like accomplishment
Greens looks like vines climbing up the side of a house
Greens sounds like bees buzzing happily
Green smells like fresh Basil
Green tastes like traditional Irish Cuisine
Green is the feeling of being safe
Green looks like a beautiful spring day
Green sounds like laughter
Green Smells like a bundle of chrysanthemums
Greens tastes like a sour lime
Green feels like family

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie
    Nice Poem. I really have had trouble writing my colour poem so thanks for the inspiration.
    PS: Nice job at Netball

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zoe that's so kind and nice of you to say

      Delete
  2. Hi Soph,
    When I think of green, I think of sour lollies! (Which I love, especially the sour worms!) Also green is my favourite colour. Great poem, you have really captured the audience and I think we can all relate to the things you have written. Wananai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Hines I love sour lollies to

      Delete
  3. Hi Sophie
    That is a really good piece of writing!!
    When I think of green I think of New Zealand.
    From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Ella! Green reminds be of New Zealand and it reminds me of a vibrant green meadow.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sophie
    I also agree with Ella and Bronah,but it also reminds me of the bright colour of a freshly picked pod of peas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great green poem Sophie i agree with all of the comments you did really well...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.