Monday 14 April 2014

The Macmillan Treasurey of poetry for children Personal Response

Genre
The genre of this book is poetry
Personally
Personally I think that this book is really good and that all the poems are really cool some I have read before but most of them I have not read before and it is a really good poetry book and I think that should all should read it.
Here is one of the poems it is called The Duck

Behold the duck
I does not cluck
A cluck it lacks
It quacks
It is specially fond
Of a puddle or a pond
When It dines or sups
Its bottoms up
By Ogden Nash


                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.