Monday 14 April 2014

Green Glass beads Personal Resopnse

Genre and Author
The Genre of this book is poetry and the author of this book  has no particular author and there are poems that other poets have written but Jacqueline Wilson has just chosen them because she thought that they were really good

Personally
 I think that these poems are really good and that they all fit into thus book perfectly and I really think that you guys should read it.

Poems to share
I am going to share with you one or two of the poems it is called what little girls... by Adrian Henri
I'm not a sugar and spice girl an all things nice girl 
a do as told good as gold pretty frock never shock girl
 I'm a slugs and snails girl a puppy dogs tails girl
a climbing trees dirty knees hole in sock love to shock girl
cricket bats and big white rats crested newts and football boots
that's what this little girls
...Made Of

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.