Wednesday 17 May 2017

Music

Today in music we are working on the techniques to learn our instruments and our songs I personally need to work on the chord changes because I need to get then fast enough that I don't have to keep stopping and also my strumming patterns because sometimes I will miss a strum and it puts off the whole song. My group and I also have to learn to play in time with each other. We also have to work on playing at  the right volume because we don't wan to over power each other.




I think that I met my goal I learned some new skill so that I can change chords much easier I also think that i have learnt a new strum so that I can get the strum right. As for My group We managed to learn how to play together easier so that we are all playing in the same key. We had a major break through with the help of Miss Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.