Thursday 7 July 2016

Reflection for Term 2

Term 2 is nearly over and So I thought I would do are reflection on this term.

So I don't really know how Mr Wood did or how I myself Did it but while doing the Virtual field trip I have become really interested in SONAR I find it fascinating that boats, planes etc are only starting to use sonar now when bats, dolphins and whales have been using for millenniums.
I am very proud of myself because we were given the mainstars the day before they had to be finished and I did them all you can checkout my mainstars on my older posts. In class we were learning a bit about the Gardener Multiple Intelligences theory and learning about the 8 different types of intelligences and we had to take a test and these are my results.

As you can See my highest intelligence is Logic which fits perfectly with my personality.
Mr Wood has been very busty so I have been a self learner most of the term which I am very proud of.

I am so excited for term 3 and I can't wait for the learning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.