Monday 16 February 2015

Welcome Back everyone

Hey guys welcome back to my blog sorry i have not been posting for a while I have been super busy this holidays and I hope you all had a good holiday to but now I am back at School YEAH I love school and it feels good to be back this year I am in room 17 with Miss Hines and its super fun

This year I am so excited about

Camp
Kids Lit
Reading
maths
 writing
and lots more

I hope that this year we do lots of
 reports
 projects
and lots of art

Lets all have a great year shall we

Leave a comment down below what you did in the holidays I would love to hear what you have been up to.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie
    Its Zoe, I have been to lake brunner, Christchurch and many other places. Its great to back at school because we are in syndicate 4!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.